The Three of Customer Care
Cisco Unified Contact Center - Customer Care Solution
Get closer to customers. Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction with these winning solutions that proactively connect customers with the information, expertise, and support they need:
• Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise: Deliver state-of-the-art contact center capabilities over an IP infrastructure. Enterprise-class capabilities include intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multi-channel contact management.
• Cisco Unified Contact Center Express: Deliver sophisticated call routing and contact management capabilities with this solution, which is ideal for mid-market, enterprise branch, or corporate departments–for both formal and informal contact centers. It supports up to 300 agents.
• Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal: Provide award-winning speech and video-enabled self-service to callers. Calls are handled at the most efficient location. It includes support for speech recognition with intelligent application development to deliver personalized self-service in a standalone interactive voice response (IVR) system or transparently integrated with the contact center.
• Cisco Unified Expert Advisor: Improve first-call resolution and increase customer satisfaction by allowing presence-enabled knowledge workers to handle incoming customer calls. Formal agents can transfer the caller to experts or engage in a three-way conference with the caller. Experts can be deployed without any formal agents in the call flow.
• Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted: This solution provides a centralized contact center infrastructure that can deliver services to various divisions or satellite offices of enterprise customers.
• Cisco Unified Intelligence Center: Unified Intelligence Center allows you to extend the boundaries of traditional contact center reporting to an information portal where data can be integrated from multiple sources and shared throughout your organization.
• Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IP IVR): This integral component of the Cisco Unified Communications system provides an open and extensible, foundation with a comprehensive feature set for the creation and delivery of self-service voice applications.