NOC Engineer 2 Position
Job description & Qualification
Responsible for the overall Customer Services and Servicing to provide the quality of technical service/support to the customer with technical knowledge, consultant skill and good service mind. To be responsible for the product on Cisco solution, and Voice Recorder
• Must have hands-on experience managing and administering Cisco Call manager in contact center environment.
• Strong technical background managing, maintaining, deploying and troubleshooting Cisco telecommunications systems.
• System administration and end user support experience in Cisco VoIP/UCCX environment.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of office productivity applications.
• Ability to work collaboratively and partner with various IT staff, business partners, internal clients and vendors.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills and the ability to work independently.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects and activities and deal with changing priorities.
• Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Need to be reachable outside of standard working hours as needed and responsive to urgent email.
• Ability to work outside of typical business hours such as on weekends and evenings.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
At least 1-3 years Up of experiences in Cisco UC
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Cisco product.
• Working experience with common Contact Center applications such as call recording, quality monitoring, workforce management and real time reporting is a plus.